Sunday, October 28, 2012

*Sneak Peak* Oct Image Tag Swap (Shipping)









*START STALKING* 
Packages are being mailed out this week and I'll email you to let you know when to expect!! :)

And one of my favorite parts of this swap is picking a winner!! And this month ... I had such a blast I picked (five) 5 lucky winners!! :)  I know .. I know.. I couldn't help it!! too excited!! :)

*CONGRATULATIONS* to this months WINNERS:
Christine H.
Darlene F.
Ginny M.
Mary Ellen
Cheryl M.

and... shhh.. I might have randomly stuck something in your package too! :)

Note: The next swap will be next year - 2013 !

Hope everyone's having a happy scrappy time! :)


7 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a treat! I feel so privileged to have had the opportunity to take part. So excited to get my tags in the mail! Stef thanks for doing all that work. I greatly appreciate you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tags! Can not wait to get happy mail! Thank you again Steff for hosting the tag swap! Look forward to more next year! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Wow, they all look fabulous! Thanks for hosting it.
    HugZ, Z






    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun swap...they all look awesome.Thanks for hosting the swap. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful tags, cant wait to get them! Thanks for hosting, I cant imagine how much work this must be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting, thank you for allowing me to be one of your swap angels, thank you for inspiration always!! Cant wait to get my tags!! They look awesome!! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like SUCH fun ... and there are wonderful elements! How does one go about getting involved?

    ReplyDelete