Thursday, January 31, 2013

Super Cute & Easy to Make MINI ALBUM Project!! Using Prima's Engraver Collection

** UPDATE: USTREAM CLASS IS SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 28TH THURSDAY on Live With Prima (LWP). I'll send out reminders as the class gets closer ... and if you want to follow along the UStream class.. you have time to order the Engraver Collection - see Product List at end of post! **
Hi everyone, I'm excited to share a fun and SUPER EASY-TO-MAKE Mini Album using 2 small black paper bags and Prima's new GORGEOUS-EXCITING "ENGRAVERS" Collection! And, I have to say... when I first saw this new collection I knew it was going to be my new favorite (and I was right!) I love it and I had a amazing fun time creating this project using all the deep warm colors with all vintage prints!! Any project you create with Prima's Engraver Collection is sure to be stunning. Also, I know there's alot of your scrappy gal pals that would love to receive this as a gift!! :)


Ok.. so here's a quick video showing how fun and easy it is to create a little mini using this collection. And, no worries, there will definately be a Live With Prima UStream class showing you how to create this beautiful project from start to finish (date of class is still being set for near future).


Here's some photo's of the Paper Bag Mini I created. I love how simple and fast this project was to create! Keeping the inside pages simple yet filled with patterned paper enables the recipient lots of fun opportunities to add their own special touch to the pocket size paper bag mini!








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing the scrappy magic that can be created using this Beautiful New Engraver Collection! Email me at steffogal1@gmail.com if you have any  questions!!

LEAVE A COMMENT!!! I LOVE READING COMMENTS to see what you are up to :)




25 comments:

  1. I am always in love with your projects ! I would love to make minis as beautiful as yours ! Thank you so much for sharing them with us and the videos are really pleasant to watch. Have a nice day
    Nys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love this project. Cannot wait for your UStream class on this one! You always make it look so simple.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie, I love the project...love all of your projects. Mostly I love your enthusiasm! You are such a delight and wonder what it would be like to follow you around for a day. Do you run at warp speed all day? Do you get tired? I must admit that I am tired after I finish watching your videos but I always have a smile on my face and come away learning something new. Thanks for sharing!
    Konnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph, LOVE this quick album using those envelopes!!!! Hmmm.....I have a stash somewhere and can't wait for the U Stream class!!!!! Whoo-hoo and it doesn't take amny sheets of paper - are we all lovin that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Steph
    Love to make it only I cant get those paper bags here I do have some of the natural colour I got while I was over there
    The papers are really pretty I would love to make this one! so easy & simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Cute!! Can't wait for the UStream Class!!!Adorable little Mini!! Hugs Patti

    ReplyDelete
  7. love, can't wait for the class. Mothers day gift here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Steff!! This mini it so different - I love the variety of flaps, pockets and love love the matchbook type closure! The papers are wonderful - nuetral in colors, but super cool prints!! I will definitely be there for the Ustream !! Yeah!! Cheers ~K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh c'est si jolie !!
    Un mini a reproduire pour sur !!!

    Bizz Patthy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Book. Love the papers too...may have to go shopping for some.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It always gives my mojo a shot in the arm to see one of your videos or blog posts. I hope this Prima paper has arrived at my local scrapbooking store! TFS.
    Sharon :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Stephanie to share this, I love the minis but always I don´t know how start and your work is a lot of inspiration for me; and Prima is fantastic, lots of flowers, pretty pappers.....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like all the folds and flaps on this... I am getting ready to start a paper bag mini and I will use you idea as one of the pages in the book! Thanks for the inspiration! Create On!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ¡Precioso! Y la nueva colección me encanta. Gracias por compartir. Espero impaciente el video

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow ! beautiful job and beautiful collection from Prima !
    I think we waiting a long time... to find this collection...
    Hello from France !
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful!!!!
    Hello, where is it that I can buy paper bags?
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely proyect as usual you are so awesome thanks steff

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh wow Stephanie, this is gorgeous, loved the way you make it.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  19. I bought the kit and wait to see the video
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  20. I bought the papers but in the 6x6 will it work or do I need the 12x12? Love this album can't wait for the video. I needed a new idea for an album and you provided it thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Traci :) 12x12 was used for this project!! :) can't wait to see yours!! :)

      Delete
  21. love it! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really like your albums all the flowers and little charms in different places. I'm new at these mini albums I have been scrapbooking 12zx12s and I accidently discovered mini albums. I wanted to make my niece a small album of her baby shower so I just started buying chipboard and stuff but didn't really know where to start and there is You Tube. Now I'm addicted. It's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Steff, getting ready for class - I live in Kansas CST, what time does the class begin.
    Thanks & Hugs
    Tina

    ReplyDelete