Monday, March 25, 2013

RESTOCKED *NEW* Envelope HEART RECIPE MINI ALBUM KIT!! *Hurry!!*


*Buy Kit here (click)* 

Oooh OK ... I'm super excited.. I have a crazy gorgeous Mini Album Kit for you!! I've titled this Mini Album Kit "Recipe for your Heart"! Your going to love everything that comes in this kit.... the fun Maya Road envelopes, the gorgeous plethora of flowers, super gorgeous prints, sticker sheet, super cute die cuts, calendar pockets, ribbon, etc...  

AND the best part is this kit? It's loaded.. there's plenty of papers and goodies here to make two mini albums and lots more!! Your going to love-love the papers and lots of the coordinating embellishments!! 



And FYI,  I have to tell you... this Mini Album Kit is *limited* and is going to go super crazy fast!!  So grab it before its gone! Good luck!! I'm posting the kit early so you can be the first to get one!! 

See video below showing how I used the goodies in this kit to make this super cute, fun to make mini!! :) Let it be your "just a little bit of a I-gotta-scrap-NOW" inspiration :)


Here's some picts of the mini
 **WARNING PHOTO HEAVY**










*Buy Kit here (click)* 

 :) I hope you are having a happy scrappy time!! If you have any questions... email me!

LEAVE A COMMENT!! :)



15 comments:

  1. Another stunner! I just so want to be you when I grow up...Complete LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this beautiful kit and gorgeous mini!!! Also the birds chirping in your background!
    Gloria H

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi stephanie, i am sabrina from hong kong actually:) I really love the album that you made using the kit. You really gave me a lot of inspirations when i made my album. Love:3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous mini! Love your work!
    Trudi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you have outdone youreself! I love this kit, love the new pocket calendars, love the envelope pockets and the flowers in this kit are to die for !!! Your mini-album is just simply gorgeous!! Love love love it! Cheers~ K

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! I love albums that I can use my Cinch on! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Stephanie i saw the video and its inspired.
    Last year i make a mini album for my sister on case of one of your older video's. This one i am going to make too.
    I loved it.
    Hugs Astrid
    (from the Netherlands)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Astrid :) I am sure your sister LOVED your mini album you made her!! stunning gorgeous I bet it was!! :)

      Delete
  8. awesome Stephanie this is gorgeous i love the album so hamburger like size lol!!I love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. What can I say?......adorable, beautious, awesome! Just love the color combo and designer papers and embellies. Received my other "Steph Kit" about a week or so ago and haven't had the chance to get started on it. So what do I do.....get so inspired that I just had to have this kit too! See how contagious your enthusiasm is, and wonderfully inspirational and creative you are! Wow! Thanks for all you do....love your kits, samples and videos...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Judy!! :) Sooo excited for you that you got the last kit!! It was sold out fast --glad to hear you grabbed one!! :) thanks for all your super sweet kind words!! I'd love to see your project (picture) when your done !! :)

      Delete
  10. Are you going to make a technical video on this album?
    Because I do not know how to paste on kraft paper envelopes!
    Steph thank you for your creativity

    ReplyDelete
  11. $57.00???? Good grief.

    ReplyDelete