Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LWP UStream Paper Bag Mother's Day Mini Album Class LINK *THANK YOU*


If you missed tonight's Live With Prima Ustream class ---NO WORRIES.. Here's the LINK for the RECORDED SHOW!! :) 

And.. I have to say.. THANK YOU to all who joined in! You made the show super fun for me!! I had a great time!!! 

Oh, and.. Congratulations to the 2 winners from tonights online chat :) 
Tina George was the winner of the below mini album!! Don't you love that you can win some Prima happiness just from joining in on the LWP Chat! ta-hee

Sending big scrappy hugs from my scrap table to yours!! ~Steff


** UPDATE: USTREAM CLASS is 
TOMORROW MARCH 28TH THURSDAY @ 6:30pm 
on Live With Prima (LWP)  **
COME JOIN ME!! :)
*************
Hi everyone, I'm excited to share a fun and SUPER EASY-TO-MAKE Mini Album using 2 small black paper bags and Prima's new GORGEOUS-EXCITING "ENGRAVERS" Collection! And, I have to say... when I first saw this new collection I knew it was going to be my new favorite (and I was right!) I love it and I had a amazing fun time creating this project using all the deep warm colors with all vintage prints!! Any project you create with Prima's Engraver Collection is sure to be stunning. Also, I know there's alot of your scrappy gal pals that would love to receive this as a gift!! :)


Ok.. so here's a quick video showing how fun and easy it is to create a little mini using this collection. And, no worries, there will definately be a Live With Prima UStream class showing you how to create this beautiful project from start to finish (date of class is still being set for near future).


Here's some photo's of the Paper Bag Mini I created. I love how simple and fast this project was to create! Keeping the inside pages simple yet filled with patterned paper enables the recipient lots of fun opportunities to add their own special touch to the pocket size paper bag mini!








Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing the scrappy magic that can be created using this Beautiful New Engraver Collection! Email me at steffogal1@gmail.com if you have any  questions!!

LEAVE A COMMENT!!! I LOVE READING COMMENTS to see what you are up to :)



13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to join you today!! Pocked up some of the product to work along side with you. Now if only I don't forget to tune in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for this as I love the mini such a cute and novel idea. I can't wait to get started. I have all my stash ready to go so hope it is as easy as it looks to make. Se ya tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic show tonight. Thanks so much for taking the time to share your talent with us. Loved it and can't wait to make my own paper bag mini with my Engraver paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Stephanie.... I simply LOVE that gorgeous mini. Loved the show. Thank you for sharing your craftyness with us. You are awesome. Now to hunt those paper bags!!! lol. They are hard to get here in The Netherlands. Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much, stephanie, but where to find paper bags, do you have an internet store to buy? In France, I do not find them.
    Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  7. I took some regular paper bags (the ones that are for sale here) and made a mini album. You have inspired me so much Stephanie. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'd love to see Picts of your mini !!! Soo excited :) thank you for comment !!

      Delete
  8. Hey Steff! I wasn't able to make your class but thanks so much for inviting me! I will definitely watch your recording and am looking forward to the next one! Big Hugs and Happy Easter! :) Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Stephanie. I posted the mini on my blog: http://paulienvandenbosch.blogspot.nl/
    Thanks again!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This mini is gorgeous, Stephanie--just like all the ones you make! I missed your class, but will check it out via the link. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made one with bobunny collection, it looks good nit I love the engraver papers tfs, wonder if you do classed somewhete?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just taught my nine year old granddaughter to make this paper bag mini album of yours...
    http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/06/scrappin-with-katie.html

    This is my fourth... love making these, Steff. Thanks so much for your tutorials. You're the best!!!
    Hugs!
    http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/05/lyric-paper-bag-mini.html
    http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/04/butterfly-garden-paper-bag-mini-album.html
    http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/04/paper-bag-mini-album.html

    ReplyDelete