Friday, March 15, 2013

Prima "ENGRAVER* MINI ALBUM Kit *sold out* PHOTO HEAVY

HI Everyone!  Some of you ask for up close photo's of the Engraver Mini Album I made with the kit... so here you go! :)

Remember ... Do YOUR SCRAPPY MAGIC... just gather your scrap goodies around you and get busy! There's really nothing to it.. get out your cutter, scissors, glue, inks and embellishments and in no time you'll see a beautiful mini album sitting in front of you! !:)  If you have any questions, just email me! 

The video had some view problems so I hope these pictures help! 

****and the Winner of the Giveaway is****


CONGRATULATIONS.. EMAIL ME YOUR ADDRESS!! ;)

I love doing giveaways.. you all are such amazing scrappers and I love seeing what you make with the winnings!! :)

ok .. now to the picts..
*** WARNING Photo Heavy***
 









Some of the products are still available but LIMITED QTYs (hurry):
- Engraver Paper (12x12)
- Engraver Paper Pad
- Prima Flowers and Prima Flowers
- Engraver Chipboard
- Engraver Sticker Sheet
- Engraver Stamps

Hope everyone's having a healthy, happy and scrappy time! 

LEAVE A COMMENT



16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So detailed and beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kit has been shipped. I should have it by Wednesday. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ! Thank you ! Happy !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its wonderful Stephanie,I loved it very much.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. This mini album is soooo wonderful ! I love your work and I always get very inspired !
    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh! So much to look at...so many goodies!!! My kit should be here next week. But, "no worries," I'm anxious to begin! The album is simply gorg! I scrapped until 5 a.m. on the paperbag mini that you did on ustream. It's beautiful!!! Thanks for all your inspiration. I'm certainly a fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deborah!! :) I'm sooo excited for you to get your kit!! Your going to loveLOVElove it!! :) and yay! I'm thrilled you did the paperbag mini with me!! :) I bet its amazing gorgeous!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for all your photos -- I love your book!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, book is stunning. What is the approx. size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's 5 1/2 x 7 " :) ...fits perfectly in the hands~! ;)

      Delete
  9. I just got my kit and now I'm afraid to start!! Besides these beautiful pictures, is there a more detailed video / measurements Iyou can direct me too? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI SMD46!!! :) first.. yay..congratulations ... I"m thrilled you got the kit!! :)
      there is a video showing the pages..but not any details /measurements...
      I just show what I made with the kit.. but YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU LIKE !! Create away!! :)
      NO WORRIES.. JUST PLAY.. YOU CAN DO IT!! Your going to love how it turns out!! :)

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete