Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Kit in the Mail *Bona (Keep On Scrappin)


Hi All,
oooh.. man o man...
Holy smokes.. I have a confession.. 

Ok.. a while back Bona sent me a super cute little mini album kit!! Just outta the blue.. How super sweet and thoughtful!! So I grabbed it and created a fun little mini album to send RIGHT BACK TO HER! Hhaha ok.. so .. I didn't quite get it back into the mail to her in a timely manner! Actually, a year or so (*gasp*) has passed and her I am sending it now :) 

I thought it would be fun to make a cute little mini for her family with the kit she gave me! thank you Bona!! :)

Yikes.. the video explains it all!  

Bona.. thank you for the super cute kit! I loved it ... and had so much fun putting it together! I thought I'd send what I created to you :) Big super squeezy hugs! 

Here's some picts ... 


*gasp* I hope you and yours are doing great!

1 comment:

  1. wishard63@gmail.comApril 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM

    The mini with all the pink is too yummy! I am starting ANOTHER mini with my first addition of transparency sheets, so that is my current passon . TFS, Kat

    ReplyDelete