Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Scrapbooking *PIN SPIN* Mini Album in a Box (Pinterest Inspiration)


* PIN SPIN *

I found the most adorable little "Mini Album in a Box" while browsing Pinterest!! This mini album was one of those super cute projects that instantly got me inspired and had me running  to my scrap table! 

I loved this wonderful little piece of scrappy heaven and I just had to create my own little Mini Album in a Box. The orignal Inspiration Pin can be found here: Jenny Dahlqvist 

Feeling the inspiration, I grabbed the gorgeous new Fairy Rhymes by Jodie Le 12x12 sheets and started creating! 

Here's my *spin* on the Pin! I'm thrilled to share this fun little project using Prima's gorgeous prints and beautiful flowers!  I hope you enjoy and feel the PIN SPIN Inspiration too!  







I love how fun it was to create this magical little box with lots of places to showcase photos and great spaces for journaling opportunities. This project is definately a special keepsake!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing the scrappy magic that can be created with the Fairy Rhymes collection! Email me at steffogal1@gmail.com if you have any questions!!




17 comments:

  1. I think these would be adorable stocking stuffers come Christmas !!
    I don't suppose you would consider doing a video on how to make this beauty would you Steph? it's A-dorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A video would really help me too because I love this and have no idea how to recreate but would love to learn, video please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what super nicely made. greetings Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous project and as I am making lots of little books myself at the moment I will definately be having a go. Thanks for the great pin spin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful little mini Steff. You are amazing! TFS! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This paper line is really very pretty!! Love love love the project too. I clicked on the link and the instructions are not in English!! Are you going to do a video?? would love to make one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I love this little album. A video would really help me as I am a novice to this and have no idea how to make the little box much less the pages.
    Such a cute gift. I love the paper. I am going to have to order some.
    Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with the everyone else.. I would also love to see a video of this super cute (g) album!

    I'm a fan !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic project! Love your take best!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this!! Count me in with those wanting a "how to" video -- fingers crossed!! Thanks for sharing your ideas and talent with all of us.......

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, Steff! Please, please do a video!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous little box. I will have to try this one. Thanks so much for sharing. Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can I add my vote for a how to video as well. I love love this little album - your creation is so beautiful. I tried to translate the instructions from the pin but it did not make sense! Please Steph - do a how-to-for us!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love it!
    Thats truly gorgeous
    Love to make that one for sure

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is there someone who has done a video?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I saw something very similar on Prima Live on UStream and there is a tutorial for it.

    ReplyDelete