Thursday, May 23, 2013

Here's LINK to UStream Class for the Pocket Box Mini Album (if you missed it) :)

Here's the LINK to tonights LWP Ustream Class Showing how to make this Pocket Box Mini Album!
Super fun project and thank you to all who joined in!! You all make the class soo much fun for me!! :)


And... as promised, here are the measurements :) 

Use a 12X12 sheet
TOP 1st score at:     3 ½”, 4”, 8” and 8 ½”

ROTATE page clockwise and score at:        2 ½”, 3”, 8 ½” and 9”

ROTATE page back to top (counterclockwise) to score side flaps.
From both flap edges, score at: 1 3/8”

Then fold fold! J



Enjoy and POST your projects to the LWP Facebook page so I can gush over your scrappy happiness!! :)
YOU CAN DO IT!! JUST MAKE ONE!!

AND.. **CONGRATS THE WINNER** of this mini!! Thank you for joining in on the LWP!! :)





11 comments:

  1. Big scrappy hugs and a huge thank you for the Ustream class and directions to the pocket box mini. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it! Thank you, sure will make one!!! Great instructions, and love your mini album!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet! Really enjoy watching you, you work like me! Love ya, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your plan, (the design of measures)
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did it, Steff... http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2013/05/pocket-box-mini-album-stephanie-miller.html

    Thanks a million!
    Big hugs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.facebook.com/groups/113296798705160/

      I LOVE YOUR MINI! I POSTED TO LWP FACEBOOK!!

      Delete
  6. Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea
    shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and
    screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic
    but I had to tell someone!

    Feel free to visit my webpage: Recommended Reading **

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every weekend i used to go to see this web page, because i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this
    web page conations genuinely nice funny data too.

    my web blog More Info

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post
    was great. I don't know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!

    My website :: Cheap NFL Jerseys (tedxyse.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow it's really nice...Excellent work you did. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Keep sharing more.
    Scrapbooking Stores

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every single saturday and sunday i used to go to see this specific site, because i need satisfaction, given that this specific this particular
    website conations genuinely wonderful humorous data too.World of Warcraft Gold BilligRunescape 2007 Gold

    ReplyDelete