Wednesday, May 22, 2013

HOW-TO-MAKE this *PIN SPIN* Mini Album in a Box (Pinterest Inspiration)


**GREAT NEWS**

Many of you requested a HOW-TO-Make this 
Adorable little Pocket Box Mini Album project ... 
So, I'm going to show you how!! :) 

TOMORROW - THURSDAY NIGHT
May 23rd @ 6:30p PT
Your going to just love-love how easy it is to make this pocket box mini album using just one 12x12 sheet of paper!!! So fun.. and the wait til you see how *super cute* the inside flipping pages are!! I can't wait to share this class with you! 
JOIN ME!! You can make one too!!


So what are you waiting for!!!
Grab your 12x12 sheet of paper, your scissors, glue and misc scraps and play right along with me!! I hope to see you there! :)



5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Can't wait for the tutorial!!! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I will see you tonight!
    hmmscraps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this class, STEPHANIE!!! Looking forward to playing along! This is going to be lots of fun! I have to go pick out my papers and gather my supplies! See you on Ustream!!! :D

    ~ Vanessa W
    aka: baboo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed your show but I watched it today, beautiful project ! thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete