Friday, May 10, 2013

*JUNE 2013* Image Tag Swap *closed*


****CLOSED**** 
SPOTS FILLED UP CRAZY FAST!! NO WORRIES ... WE'LL BE DOING ANOTHER IMAGE TAG SWAP SOON! HUGS, STEFF



The JUNE 2013 Image Tag Swap is NOW OPEN

SUPER EXCITED!! We haven't had a Image Tag Swap in awhile so HERE WE GO!!
I've received too many emails asking when we are doing the next image tag swap..... 
so here it is!! :) Ta-hee I'm thrilled because I have some new amazing gorgeous stamps I've been waiting to use!! So let's do this :) !!!

****HURRY SPOTS FILL UP FAST****


About the swap - This tag swap is exciting SUPER-FAST, FUN and EASY SWAP!! The images received are just gorgeous and include new 'just released' stamp images, 'hard to find' images or just 'not available anymore' images!! And for extra BONUS... the shipping cost is LOW-LOW!! TA-hee :) I LOVE IT!! ... AND if you've never done a swap before and have been wanting to ...this is the great swap to start with!  

Join the swap - Have fun incorporating the received tags into your fun projects .... as fun journaling spot, super cute embellishments on layouts, exciting cards, or how about just simple pretty thank you tags??!! These tags are so versatile they can be used for anything!! Ink them up, distress them, add some glimmer mist...whatever ..just have fun!!!  

Here's a peak at one of image tag swaps: 

Here's a quick "How-To" do the Image Tag Swap:


So.. lets get started!! I'm thrilled to do another IMAGE SWAP ON TAGS! So pull out them new STAMPS you've been waiting to use: HERO ARTS, PRIMA, TIM HOLTZ, OXFORDS, MSE, INKADINKADOS, CLOSE TO MY HEARTS.... ANY brand of stamp will do!! :) 
******************************************************************************
TO JOIN
  • Send me an e-mail steffogal1@gmail.com and I will then send you a confirmation e-mail with the fun and simple details!!
When I receive all of the tags, I will sort them and get your set mailed back to you! I love doing this swap - wait til you see all the fun tags you get back!! The hardest part of this swap will be to figure out what stamps to use!!!!!

*******************************************************************************
SWAP DETAILS:
For more details, click HERE: 



6 comments:

  1. wahoo! email sent - have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to this first tag swap with you ladies.......excited to join. thanks again, milissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to this first tag swap with you ladies.......excited to join. thanks again, milissaGold For RS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh steff I didn't check my notifications yesterday...please have another one :-(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veronica Arias :) I will.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. That will teach me to open my email sooner. I missed out on this one but I'll be looking forward to the next one!

    ReplyDelete