Monday, July 15, 2013

*Sneak Peak* JUN Image Tag Swap (SHIPPED)


*START STALKING* 
Packages have been mailed out!!! 

THANK YOU ALL for making this swap soo much crazy fun!! 
I'm soo excited -- Your going to love all the great images!! :)





And one of my favorite parts of this swap is picking a winner!! And this month ... I had such a blast I picked (three) 3 lucky winners!! :)  I know .. I know.. I couldn't help it!! too excited!! :)

*CONGRATULATIONS* to this months WINNERS:
CHELSEA P., DEBBIE V., and JAN M.

and... shhh.. I might have randomly stuck something in your package too! :)

Note: The next swap will be in a few months  !

Hope everyone's having a happy scrappy time! :)


2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congratulations to the winners!!! All the tags are beautiful! Thank you, Steff for doing this fun tag swap! So happy to play a small part of it! I got a little giddy when i saw the two tags I made ^_^

    ~ Vanessa W

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wonderful! Great job on the invariably winners!!! Every one of the labels are gorgeous! Thanks a lot, Steff for doing this exciting draw swap! Thus happy to enjoy a small sector from it! I managed to get a bit giddy while i found the two tickets We created.buy rs goldWorld of Warcraft Gold Billig

    ReplyDelete