Tuesday, August 27, 2013

LINK TO USTREAM (If you missed it) "How-To" make Clip Board Mini Album (LWP Ustream Class FREE)

*** HI Here's the link to the USTREAM CLASS if  you missed it!!** And, thanks to all the super fun tonight if you joined it!! You all made it crazy scrappy fun for me - thank you!! :)

Oh... and big CONGRATULATIONS TO TONIGHTS WINNER!! **chocklabs!!** I'll let you know when to start stalking your mailbox for the mini album & goodies!




HI EVERYONE!! Ta-hee .... OK.. SUPER EXCITED!!! 

Here's a super cute little Vintage School Memory's CLIPBOARD MINI ALBUM!!  I love how it turned out :) But the best part is.. this project is another EASY & FUN mini album projectto hold some of your favorite back to school photos!! 

And GOOD NEWS.. I'm doing a class on this project next Thursday August 29th on Live With Prima (UStream Prima Marketing Inc)! Come join me... your going to love it!! 

Here's the class write-up:
 "Vintage Old School" Clip Board Mini Album with Steff Miller
Thursday, August 29th at 6:30pm PT/ 9:30pm ET
7/26-1:30am GMT/ 11:30am Sydney
Come and join Steff for another fun and simple to create mini album to hold those special school time memories!! She's excited to share how easy it is to create this adorable mini album using Prima's NEW 2014 "School Memories" collection! And as a bonus, you'll see how fast and simple it is to create the inside pages using an inexpensive clipboard and just simple black card stock paper! This beautifully embellished project is sure to be a fun class! Exciting.. right!?! So tell your friends and join her for this class. You are going to love it! 


PROJECT PICTS
WARNING -- PHOTO HEAVY












Prima Products:
  • School Memory Collection (6 x 6 Paper Pad and coordinating embellishments)
  • Dollar Bin Mini Clipboard 
  • 6 x 6 Black Card stock
  • Maya Road coordinating ribbon
  • 655350961084 FINNABAIR Mechanicals Clocks
Extra Materials:
  • 890964-Comfort Craft Knife
  • Scissors
  • Crop O Dile
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Lace Border Punch
  • Fabri Tac
  • Tim Holtz Distress Walnut Ink
  • XL Eyelets
  • ATG Gun
  • 2 pieces of black chipboard
  • pop dots
Come Join me!! Stop by and say hello!! Just login to to the Ustream to chat on line with us all!

See you there!!


10 comments:

  1. another fantastic project thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking forward to another project! Yours are always so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this album! I've got to get the supplies together. Thank you for sharing your great projects with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff,
    Just watch the video you taped. Its wonderful what you have made.
    Its such a shame we dont have so much scrapbookstores in the Netherlands and the paper you used comes to us about in november.
    We dont have a Michels or that sort of shops.
    But i loved to be watching and makes me smile the way you teach. Great job.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Steff! This is one of my absolute favorite projects that you have done! I love it! I want to make everything that you create, but that isn't always possible, but this one I have actually completed and I am so proud of myself! Thank you for always making your classes so much fun! I am so glad that you posted a picture of each page. It made it so much easier for me to complete my mini! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIM... SEND ME PICTURES !! I'd love to see it!! :)

      Delete
    2. Hi Steff! Thanks for responding! I feel so special! I am not great with the computer, but I will try very hard to take the pictures and send them to you. I guess I will have to get help from the hubby! I haven't been this excited about a project in a long time, so I want to share it with everyone! Thanks again!

      Delete