Wednesday, October 23, 2013

*STOCKING TEMPLATE & CLASS LINK* COME JOIN ME!! "Gift of Jubilee" Stocking w/ Tag Book (LWP Thurs Oct 24th)


Here's the link to the Ustream Class from tonight! :)
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/40148023

HOpe you enjoy!! And CONGRATULATIONS to Paula (tonights winner) :)YAY!!

STOCKING TEMPLATE **** PRINT ****

And... like I promised.. here's the stocking template :) I saved the image and printed it off. It was about 3” wide and 6” tall. I cut it out with clean smooth cuts. Take your time. Then .. I traced it onto on nice heavy weight cardstock and gave it a smooth clean cut out. This one I used this as my MASTER template. Using a heavy weight cardstock as you master template really makes tracing out crazy easy! 


xo,
Steffo Miller

"Gift of Jubilee" Stocking with Tag Book with Steff Miller
Thursday, October 24th at 6:30pm PT/ 9:30pm ET
1:30am GMT/ 11:30am Sydney

Hey everyone!! OOH the holidays are getting closer and closer.. so its time to start creating your scrappy Holiday Gifts!! Come and join me as I create this beautiful vintage looking & Super Fun to make "Gift of Jubilee" Stocking Gift Card Holder & Tag Book (with Bonus Tree Ornament)"! How exciting!! 
Your going to love how super easy it is to make this project!! Whoa.. and wouldn't it be so  stunning as a Holiday Gift hanging on the Christmas Tree ready for your special someone?! 
Just simply add the recipients favorite Gift Card, a few favorite photo's to the tag book and add a handwritten special holiday message!!

Come Join me and play along!! I'm excited to share how easy it is to create this adorable Christmas Pocket Stocking using Prima's NEW 2013 "Jubilee" collection! This beautifully embellished project is sure to be a fun class! Exciting.. right!?! So tell your friends and join her for this class. You are going to love it! 

Prima Products:
Extra Materials:
  • 890964-Comfort Craft Knife
  • Scissors
  • Crop O Dile
  • Fiskars Trimmer
  • Fiskars Lace Border Punch
  • Beacon 3 in 1 Liquid Glue
  • Tim Holtz Distress Tea Stain
  • XL Eyelets
  • ATG Gun
  • coordinating ribbons fibers

    COME JOIN IN AND CREATE ALONG :)  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely class tonight - great project wonderful ideas - cool chat. Thank you Steff - I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just as cute as ever!!! Thanks for the template. It might get done for this Christmas or next...bwahahahahaha

    hugs
    gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the great Ustream class the other night Steff. And thank you for the template. I hope you are feeling better. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stocking book. Each page is fabulous! Will go watch the ustream video to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My first time visiting your page was the day of watching your Ustream. I have never had so much fun watching it! I love how you craft and how much fun you have doing it. It should always be that way! Love this idea and thank you for the template, I am going to try it and just "go for it!" :)
    Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Stephanie, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete