WINNER: gina aka scrappinology ***CONGRATULATIONS GINA*** EHEHEH
Hi Everyone!! Happy *PRIMA + GLITZ* Monday!!
Ok.. I'm so excited because Prima is doing a swap with GLITZ!! Holy smokes... I am a Glitz Me Up Girl for sure... I've always jumped on their goodies! So when I heard Prima was doing a swap I was more than giddy!!
Here's a fun little Halloween Goodie Bag that I created using the NEW Glitz "Raven" collection! Your going to love what a simple little fun treat this is to make!
Here's how to do it:
- Grab the Glitz Raven Halloween Collection (papers, sticker sheet & stamps! OH MY!)
- Then ... Create/Play/Embellish the front of black paper bag and don't forget the back!
- Die cut some of those Large Tags using black cardstock and create a fun little tag mini to hold pictures and Ghoulish fun comments ...hahah
- Then bind it all up.. add your coordinating embellishments and "POOF"! your done !
- OOH and don't forget to add in a bag of extra special sweet treats - yep, fill it with spooky-beautiful Prima flowers!!! What a GREAT HALLOWEEN TREAT BAG !!! Right!???!
IT'S that EASY --- YOU CAN MAKE ONE TOO!! :)
GO over to THE PRIMA BLOG... ADD YOUR SPOOKY FUN NAME TO THE LIST for a chance to win some scrappy goodies!! :)
with a Grin,
Have fun out there!! :)