Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Teaching a Class @ Scrapbooking Forever Store (Hurry Limited) NOV 22nd! Friday Night


Hi Everyone! Hurry .... class size limited!!

*** I'm going to be teaching the Paper Bag Mini Class***

I promised awhile ago that if I ever taught this class I would let you know.. so here we go!!! 

Project: "We Journey" Mini Album (paper bag album)

When: Nov. 22nd Friday @ 6:30pm (convenient for those who work)

Class Type: Beginner (but all levels welcome!). I will be teaching how to create these super cute and crazy easy to make base pages (black paper bag envelope pockets) and a gorgeous front cover using Prima's Engraver Collection! I know.. I know *GASP* .. AHHH yes, the Engraver Collection (one of my fav's!). 

Where: 
Scrapbooking Forever
1321 East Thousand Oaks Blvd Suite A-102
Thousand Oaks Blvd, CA 91360

How to sign up: Call the Scrapbooking Forever (805) 379-4901 

Details: What?!! haha There are no details.. just hurry and sign-up because its coming up quick  and seats are limited! And... If you've never made one of these mini's ... Oh, its time!! Your going to love it! So excited!! ta-hee





1 comment:

  1. I can't come to California yet but I will be at Art venture! Please tell us you will be teaching a cute Mini class at Art Venture?!! That would be so fun. I'm sure that whatever you teach will be so fun and memorable!

    ReplyDelete