Friday, December 13, 2013

"Nirvana Family Record" Mini Album (Scrapbooking Mini Album Kit Available)


HI EVERYONE!! Ta-hee .... OK.. SUPER EXCITED!!! 

I'm thrilled because I was able to get my hands on Marion Smith's New Nirvana papers!!! and whoa.. I loved them when I seen them.. but I LOVED them even MORE when I got to play/create with them! So here's the Family Record 8x8 mini album I created with an amazing kit (your going to love it) from Scrapbook Diaries!! Ok… and I have to say.. this album is called a mini…but oh its not so mini.. actually its the perfect size for large photos and it is going to be the perfect holiday gift! ta-hee 


This 8x8 Mini Album Kit Available Here:

VIDEO LINK:

 ***Warning PHOTO HEAVY *** 


 













I hope you like the kit!! It was crazy fun to create with and its filled with a great mix of scrapbooking goodies!! Enjoy, And may you and yours have a great Holiday Season!!

and HAPPY 2014!! HUGS!!
BIG TIGHT BIG SUPER SQUEEZY HUGS from my craft table to yours!

With a Grin,
Steff :)

10 comments:

  1. Very very beautiful !!!!!
    Happy 2014

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Steff, wow its a great project you have make.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steff! It was fun to make - so lucky to have the job I have testing all the kits. :) Thanks so much for creating this for us! Glad you like it as much as we do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous album Steff! I love everything that you create! I hope to be able to purchase the kit. Thanks for all of your beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful as always,,Happy Holidays

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous album Steff....Merry Christmas to you and yours <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. I love those papers. Looks like it would easily make a nice Male scrapbook, too. Which is not always easy to do. Thanks, Steff!
    Merry Christmas, Laura Jo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful album, very nice covert. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete