Friday, March 28, 2014

NEW "Dream Big" Mini Album *KIT* (HURRY Limited Kits)


HI EVERYONE!! Ta-hee .... OK.. SUPER EXCITED!!! 
I'm thrilled to share this super gorgeous mini album kit with you because it is perfect for all levels of scrapbookers! Yep, this is a fun project that is simple and easy to put together. So whether your   newbie or an experience (can create with my eyes closed) scrapper the kit has everything you'll need to create your magic. Grab this kit quick (the kits sell out crazy fast), get your scissors, paper trimmer & wet adhesive glue and CUT IT, GLUE IT, do it! :) 
Oh..and did I mention I was able to get my hands on the gorgeous bold Optimist papers for this project?!!! whoa ..the colors and images are bold. strong. vibrant. with a fun chalk board feeling -- ah… lovely scrappy happiness !! So here's the Dream Big 8x9 binder mini album I created with an amazing FUN kit (your going to love it --papers, flowers, chalk inks, brads, chalkboard buttons.. more!! ) from Scrapbook Diaries!! Ok… and I have to say.. this album is called a mini…but oh its not so mini.. actually its the perfect size to hold all those different size photos and tons of memorabilia!  ta-hee 


This 8x9 Mini Album Kit Available Here:

VIDEO LINK:



 ***Warning PHOTO HEAVY *** 













I hope you like the kit!! It was crazy fun to create with and its filled with a great mix of scrapbooking goodies!! Enjoy!!

and remember .. if you have any questions just send me an email..no worries. :)

BIG SUPER SQUEEZY HUGS from my craft table to yours!

With a Grin,
Steff :)

7 comments:

  1. I have these papers and don't know what to do with them!!! You do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable mini album! You are so creative and I love how you always go back and use papers from earlier lines and not just what is always new. I agree with Jenny when she says that sometimes we don't know what to do with certain papers. Seeing your work always gives me inspiration and an opportunity to try a new project. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Album! So much fun indeed - you rock Ms. Miller! Thanks for making another fabulou skit. As usual they are flying off the shelf - in fact only 3 left!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic project as always Steff. Elena.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sold out!!! I've had this pinned but only today followed the link. If you make any more, please let me know!!! ~Denise~

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Steffo !!!!
    I never tire of saying how much I love your work, congratulations !!!!
    how you did this cover !?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work. Love your tutorials

    ReplyDelete