Sunday, March 16, 2014

NEW Prima Color Bloom Sprays (Two projects)


New 2014 Color Bloom SPRAY Mists ... ??!! What ?? Have you heard!!?? OOH YES... I am crazy excited to share this post with you and I'll tell you why...

First, I have to say, the over all BOTTLE design of the Spray Mists is amazing! The bottle and pump is so comfortable and its perfect for me to just grab and spray with more control and ease. I love these new Color Bloom Spray Mists! YEP…. LOVE THEM.. So I have two (2) projects to share!

PROJECT #1 "Just Playing with Sprays"
I was lucky enough to get ahold of a few colors to play, create, & SPRAY with! Oh and did I play! I sprayed anything I could get my hands on ...  tags, papers, white flower, resins, ribbons, seam binding, the NEW Prima wooden ATCs (new favorite), and more. The colors are stunning gorgeous and with all the magical sparkly happiness added to those mists it made my crafty self giddy with excitement. I know, right? How can someone get this excited over a new mist? Wait till you try them!

Here's a picture of of the outcome of my playing with the NEW Color Bloom Spray Mists!
I created some "oh gorgeous - romantic - I love them!" tags.  


Project #2 "Vintage Canvas Bag Quick How-To" Video

Ok… NOW GET YOUR COFFEE… Here's a YouTube video on how I created this super cute vintage canvas bag!! :)

Enjoy!

****MORE PHOTOS****




 SOOO…
REMEMBER …. JUST PLAY!! CREATE… DO YOUR Scrappy Magic!!
With A Grin,
Steff

Project #1 - Prima Products:
  • 573775 Color Bloom Summer Sky Pastel Spray Mist
  • 573904 Color Bloom Worn Leather Spray Mist
  • 573775 Color Bloom White Spray Mist
  • 572761 Something Blue Brads
  • 813468 Something Blue Collection "Announcement"
  • 572952 Wooden ATC "Classic Cards" Set
  • 892319 Prima Shabby Chic Treasures Door Signs
  • 813734 Something Blue Chipboard Pieces
  • 960308 Vintage Trinket
  • Prima Large Lace Doily Round Ribbon
  • Large White Prima Flowers

Tools:
  • 890964-Comfort Craft Knife
  • Ranger 6.25 in x 3.25 in Craft Tags
  • Crop-O-Dile
  • Beacon 3 in 1 Liquid Glue
  • XL Eyelets
  • ATG Gun
  • white seam binding for coloring
  • 98183 Amira Flourish Memory Box craft die
Project #2 - Prima Products:
  • 573775 Color Bloom Summer Sky
  • 573805 Color Bloom Gold Foil
  • 573850 Color Bloom Lime Wedge
  • 573904 Color Bloom Peony
  • 574826 Prima Flower Canvas
  • 572952 Wooden ATC "Classic Cards" Set

  • DW 6770-227 Prima Trim
  • 529567 Large White Prima Flowers 

Tools:
  • 57228 Mask 12x12 Stencil 
  • Crop-O-Dile
  • Beacon 3 in 1 Liquid Glue
  • XL Eyelets
  • stamp PS0324 Hampton Art

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing as always! Great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the projects! Love the sprays! Love Prima! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! Definitely will be on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO Pretty!! love those tags as well Steph!
    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ScrapThat!! Love your blog name!! ta-hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous paints, love the little bag you did-so pretty! I love the little spray bottles, so handy to hang on the side of a trolley basket :) or craft tool box! Thanks for the video :)

    ReplyDelete