Monday, July 28, 2014

*CLASS LINK in case you missed it! * A "Beautiful Epiphany" Mini Album - Live With Prima Ustream Class! So Excited!!

Hey everyone!! thanks for joining in on the class last night!! You all made it super fun special for me! I loved it!! Here's the 
and CONGRATULATIONS to last nights LWP WINNER!!! SANDI!!!! YOUR MINI ALBUM IS IN THE MAIL!! 
I FINISHED the final touches last night!! 
ENJOY! Here's a sneak peak!



A "Beautiful Epiphany" Mini Album Project with Steff Miller
Thursday, July 31st at 6:30pm PT/ 9:30pm ET
1:30am GMT/ 11:30am Sydney

I'm EXCITED!!! I feel like its been FOREVER since I did a LIVE WITH PRIMA Ustream!! 

Come join me --THIS Thursday night as I create a beautiful mini album using Prima's NEW EPIPHANY Collection! AND.. Ok... and I have to tell you... this is one of 'THOSE' collections!   Which means.. YEP..  it's so super gorgeous its going to fly off the shelves- HOT-HOT!  The Epiphany Collection makes creating projects easy and instantly beautiful! I will be showing how to transform simple wood frames for the front and back covers, how to create inside pages with simple transparencies and vellum sheets!!  I'm super excited to share how easy it is to create this beautifully embellished project! Exciting.. right!?! So tell your friends and join me for this USTREAM CLASS!!  Your going to love it!!








 Prima Products:
  • 846879 Epiphany At this Moment
  • 846862 Epiphany Words to Live By
  • 846855 Epiphany Clear as Day
  • 846848 Epiphany Manifestation of Love
  • 846831 Epiphany Divine Exposure
  • DW 6770-227 Prima Trim
  • 575762 Epiphany Cling Stamp 
  • 576400 Epiphany Stick Pins
  • Epiphany 6 Prima Flowers
  • Epiphany 2 Large Black & Grey Prima (Dream & Timeless) Flowers
  • Epiphany Leaves
  • Epiphany Ephemera 
  • 573775 Color Bloom Spray Pastel Sunshine
  • 891299 Chalk Edger Coltsfoot Petals
  • New Cotton .5: Scalloped Lace Trim
  • New Black and While Vellum Scalloped Pearl Center Flowers


Other:
  • Plain Wood Picture Frames  
  • 890940 Prima Distress Tool
  • Beacon 3 in 1 Liquid Glue
  • XL Eyelets (optional) 
  • 2 large binding rings
  • Crop-O-Dile
  • black archival ink
  • gesso
  • 8 1/2 x 11 transparency (2)
  • 8 1/2 x 11 white card stock (1)  

7 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful, Steff! I'll be away and will have to watch the recording. Have fun!
    Hugz, Zandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to try and make it but seems most the time I have to watch you recorded but I am glad you are back and the book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Can;t wait to watch the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Stef this is beautiful! Can't wait to see you creating again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful album! I started the recording, and had to pause it and run to Michael's for the frames. But they were not 45 cents at my store. The back cover one was $3.99 and the front cover one was $2.99. Were they on clearance at your store? (for the record, I bought them anyway!) What size rings did you use?
    Thanks for sharing this great project; can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your album Steffi :) I would like make one but unfortenately that kind of wooden frames are not available in Finland. Michaels doesn´t ship internatinally and i haven´t find any net store which sells them and ships to Finland :( I can´t wait to see your next show <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful album, Steff. They always are.

    ReplyDelete